Start selling anywhere and everywhere
Carousell helps SMEs grow more resilient by expanding their businesses online with our very own
e-commerce booster package.
One-time 80% support from
No commission taken for
every product sold
Full support from our
dedicated client success team
What's included in the CarouBiz Booster Package?
Eligible e-commerce merchants will receive a one-time 80% support from Enterprise Singapore. Each package is valued at $1,200 before support and valid for 12 months.
(Carousell for Business)
$1,800 worth of Carousell Coins*
*Carousell’s in-app currency
Dedicated client success team
Expanding online enables businesses to reach more customers 24/7
1 in every 3 Singaporeans
use Carousell monthly.
Carousell is easy for businesses to use.
You can reach our highly engaged community effectively
and expand your e-commerce business with ease.
What is CarouBiz?
CarouBiz is a subscription to a suite of premium tools, designed to help businesses grow.
Premium seller badge
Gain buyers’ confidence
Increase general quota
Have more than 30 listings at a time
Profile cover photo
Customise it to highlight your brand or promotions
Get up to 4x more clicks
Organise and showcase your best-selling products
Receive monthly reports
This plan is designed for online sellers who want to scale up their businesses.
CarouBiz Booster Package success stories
How do I know if i’m eligible?
• Applicant company has a physical storefront or shop and operates a business in the heartlands
• Applicant company is a small-medium enterprise (SME)*
• Applicant company has not applied for other digital commerce solutions under the Heartlands Go Digital programme
• Applicant company is incorporated on or before 1 January 2022
• Applicant company does not have an existing (business) account with the chosen vendor on or before 1 January 2022
• Priority will be given to applicants who do not already have an existing paying account with Carousell
*Applicant company has
• At least 30% local shareholding as at the project commencement date;
• Annual turnover not exceeding S$ 100 million per annum based on most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees